Geo Knight, heat press, mug press, T-shirt press, tile
|Products Link to us Blogs Techies Contact Site Map|
Cell 208-304-9359 USA only
|The BEST method for
pressing tile is proven to be FACE DOWN,
with thick Nomex and without 1/8" green rubber. The green heat conductive
rubber does not wrap around the radius of the tile as well, it looses heat
when placed on top of the tile, it is extremely expensive and it has a short
life-span. The "best-by-far" tile printing method we have found with 100's
of tile printing heat press customers as well as the major manufacturers is
1. Use 1/2" white Nomex felt only for tile pressing.
2. Lay Nomex on top of black padding of swing-away heat press.
3. Lay cover sheet of plain paper on felt.
4. Place transfer paper face up (ink-up) on top of cover sheet.
5. Place tiles face down onto transfer paper.
6. Lay additional cover sheet over back of tiles to protect heat platen
Teflon coating (optional).
7. Heavy pressure, 415°F, 6-12 mins. (time varies based on size of tile,
and number of tiles pressed at once)
Please email us for shipping fees outside the USA.
|All merchandise returns
must be accompanied with an RMA number.
Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, these products. You as the purchaser take full responsibility for the use of the purchased product.